With simple deployment, out-of-the-box optimization, no tuning and minimal on-going maintenance, the IBM Netezza data warehouse appliance has the industry’s fastest time-to-value and lowest total-cost-of-ownership.
IBM® Netezza® 100 is a compact data warehouse and analytics appliance designed for test and development environments. This software integrates database, analytics, server and storage to provide fast, consistent analytic performance. Netezza 100 is scalable from 100 gigabytes to 10 terabytes of user data capacity.
IBM Netezza 100 enables you to query and analyze large volumes of complex data in a single appliance.
Maximizes performance—by running massively parallelized query and analytic workloads. Simple to manage—easy to install, needs minimal tuning and requires few administration tasks. Compatible with leading business intelligence and analytic platforms—improves data integration and analysis.
- Provides an asymmetric massively parallel processing (AMPP) architecture that combines open, blade-based servers and disk storage with data filtering using field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
- Processes SQL queries in parallel for 8 pairs of CPU cores and FPGA cores.
- Includes IBM Netezza Analytics, an embedded software platform that runs parallelized, in-database advanced analytical algorithms.
- Runs analytic computations directly in the appliance, without moving data, to ensure maximum performance.
- Provides a table cache to automate the reuse of queries requiring similar data.
Simple to manage
- Is easy to install, and automates data distribution so you can quickly begin query execution.
- Allows you to query and analyze large amounts of data with no monitoring or tuning required.
- Provides up to 10 terabytes of user data capacity in a compact physical and environmental footprint.
Compatible with leading business intelligence and analytic platforms
- Provides complete software and feature compatibility with the IBM Netezza family of data warehouse appliances.
- Integrates with business intelligence and analytic applications through standard open database connectivity (ODBC) and Java database connectivity (JDBC) interfaces.
- Allows you to port existing applications or develop new analytic applications in languages such as C or C++, Java and Python.